Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Right when I thought everything is now back to normal started a new fight. The fight that I couldn't fathom why it actually began. And without the knowledge of the origin, how was I to try to stop it. I tried this, this did not work. I tried that, that did not work. Then I ran out of the options and I ran out of the house itself thinking may be running out of house will give me some more ideas to try to get a cease fire.

Marriage seems for real a barbadi. Why didn't I heed to the wise saying of my predecessors who had already been through it. I made a fool of myself, a big fool. Too many compromises and still there are many more to come that I cannot even imagine right now.

There are certain feelings that I do not even dare to think about lest they will take to toward the way that I am not yet ready to go. Those feelings are secure if they remain in some dark corners of my mind. I know they are there but I do not even dare to acknowledge their existence. Acknowledging something will light the corner they are residing on right now. Then they become visible and finally they become hard to ignore. It is better I ignore them for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home