Saturday, September 10, 2005

It is weird how everything seems normal now, after a week's break and all those evacuees moving around down in stadium, on ground, and almost everywhere. Five days after the college reopened, it is weekend now. Tomorrow, LSU is playing its first season opener football game (American football, not the soccer) with Arizon State University-Sun Devils, after its first game with University of North Texas got cancelled last week due to hurricane. Finally, everything is going as it is supposed to go, according to plan. But...

I think there is some amount of chance in play all the time. For example, I was planning to go to be early tonight and to wake up fresh early in the morning. It is past 2:30 in the morning and I am still up and writing. Why? Actually I wasn't planning for this. As I said there is always some element of chance involved. I was doing some homeworks and at the end I felt like checking news and email. I went through the news. Saw one statement from our foreign minister, Ramesh Nath Pandey, and updated my other blog. Then I checked my email. There was an email from Sital reminding me to update my blog. This past week had been so hectic and somewhat frustrating, that I had almost gotten lazy to write anything. Also, during the weekdays I have all the excuses, but how can I get excuse for weekends. Oh! what the hell, it is not even three now, I thought, and started writing. Actually I am at the end of this post now. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home