Sunday, March 11, 2007

Last night, I was reading "How to Write and Publis...

Last night, I was reading "How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper" by Robert A. Day to boost my morale about dissertation proposal. Day writes: Write your thesis to please your major professor, if you can figure out what turns him or her on. This one sentence made me feel very good about myself. The book goes into length to discuss about the process of formatting, writing, submitting, and finally publishing a scientific paper. For anyone in this field of scientific discourse, I will recommend this book. Newer the edition better it is. I checked out second edition the day before yesterday from my university library. This edition was published in 1983, so it has old-fashioned ideas about means of formatting and submitting a paper. This was way before computer and the Internet became two major means of publication.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home